Health Plans for Cats
We recommend that all cats going outside (or who live with a cat or dog going outside) are protected against gut worms (round and tape worms) and fleas. More adventurous rural cats are also at risk of ticks.
We also appreciate that not all cats enjoy parasite treatments (!), and so our Feline Friendly plan provides complete protection with the minimum number of treatments.
Town and Garden
- All the benefits of the Culverden Health Plan, with vaccinations, flea and worm protection.
- Parasite control is based on a monthly spot on and twice yearly worming tablet
- Suitable for cats not at risk of ticks, and who tolerate monthly spot ons.
- Complete protection with the minimum number of parasite treatments, all based on spot ons
- All the benefits of the Culverden Health Plan, with vaccinations, fleas and worm protection.
- Includes tick protection
- Parasite control based on quarterly flea, tick and roundworm spot on, and two 6-monthly tapeworm treatment (spot on or tablet)
For more information on our plans give us a call or pop into the surgery.
Our Health Plan for Rabbits
Rabbits have unique needs. Our plan includes the preventative treatments we recommend for every rabbit, and makes it easier to add extras such as fly protection when needed.
Our Rabbit Plan includes:
Vaccination annually against myxomatosis and both strains of Viral Haemorrhagic Disease.
Parasite Protection against E. cuniculi (a common brain and kidney parasite)
Second Check up each year
Free nail clipping
Free nurse clinics
20% Discount on rabbit food, fly strike protection and additional vaccinations
10% Discount on neutering and dental treatment.
For more information give us a call, or pop into the surgery.